Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Couldn't stop laughing throughout this one. Great work there.
-TheMadWasp

Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

As a long-haired, Jewish screw/handle/hand/dick/stop sign hybrid who also likes Nickelback, I find this animation offensive.

Okay, I'm none of those things, but either way I loved this. The animation style really works for this and I found most of the dialogue very funny.
Keep it up!

-TheMadWasp

Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!! Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!!

Actually pretty well made, I really liked the style of the animation. Keep it up!

UTool V2.0 UTool V2.0

This is an incomplete project that I made for capner, not sure why he uploaded it. I would've appreciated it if he had PM'd me asking if I had completed it or if I was ever going to complete it.

For the record, everything you see on this project is my own work, the only thing that capner did was tell me what to write, other than that the graphics, sound, music and everything else is my own. I made this 2 years ago while working on Windows 8 Errors which I have now cancelled.

So if you're wondering why it's bad, it's because it's a project from 2014-2015 that I was working on for capner that I never completed. Considering I have stated on my page that I have stopped using Flash and I have in fact left Newgrounds, I find it odd that capner would release this even though it was very obvious that I wasn't working on anything flash-related.

It's my fault that this got released in it's incomplete state, but capner should've let me know first that he was going to upload it.

Windows ERRORS! Windows ERRORS!

I don't see what the point is of having icons on the desktop if you can't click on those icons. This just feels limited to use as only stuff from the start menu seems to work. The only thing that stops me from giving this game a complete 0/5 stars is the fact that graphically it looks almost identical to Windows XP, but even that's giving too much credit as doing that is very easy.
If you added more features that are clickable then I would rate it higher but as it stands I can't really give you a high score.
Anyway I hope you continue and hopefully you'll make something truly fantastic, but right now as it stands, this submission is not that.

vladimirdabic responds:

Check out Paper OS and Windows 98 Errors. its way better and Paper OS is not a error joke!

Super Awesome Bros. Super Awesome Bros.

Minimal gamplay.
0/10

Acid Overdose - B4M! Acid Overdose - B4M!

Ah, I remember this song from a couple of years ago. Still holds up even to this day. Awesome beat, awesome synth, awesome acid etc.

Love it, keep it up!

Moonstone Moonstone

Holy hell, this is a really nice song you've got here. It sounds simplistic in some places, but I think it works really well.
Keep it up!

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

Reminds me of pigeons...
...ew.

Midnight Snack Midnight Snack

You get four stars for "Sub-parmite" alone.

ChazDude responds:

In-jokes are a fun business.

Hot Knife Hot Knife

dead meme, good comic though

ChazDude responds:

It wasn't dead when I drew it :P

The guy looks want a suicide. The guy looks want a suicide.

But why did the guy want a suicide? That's all I want to know, and why say "oh no" if he wanted the suicide?

MicrosoftMike9191 responds:

The car goes on 30mph (originally its 70mph).The car slowes but crashes to guy with 30mph