Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Couldn't stop laughing throughout this one. Great work there.
-TheMadWasp

Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

As a long-haired, Jewish screw/handle/hand/dick/stop sign hybrid who also likes Nickelback, I find this animation offensive.

Okay, I'm none of those things, but either way I loved this. The animation style really works for this and I found most of the dialogue very funny.
Keep it up!

-TheMadWasp

Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!! Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!!

Actually pretty well made, I really liked the style of the animation. Keep it up!

10 Amazing Facts About Death 10 Amazing Facts About Death

What a swell guy.

As for the animation, it was rather creative and very amusing. Keep it up!

RebellionFA responds:

Thanks! More if I do get in NATA lol

JERKS (Eddsworld) JERKS (Eddsworld)

Not bad, needs a bit more context first, but other than that it isn't too bad.

Grim Grim

For a pivot animation it has a surprisingly lot of detail, but the animation is not smooth at all.

The fact that a pivot animation got past judgement annoys me to no end.

Still, I have to be fair, so because I can see you put in a bit of effort adding all the small details, I'll give you 1.5 stars.

Out Of Context 1 Out Of Context 1

Very immature, but these looks exactly like the real shows, and the voice-acting quality is amazing, so I gotta give you credit there. Well done.
-Madjasper1

Animator in a nutshell Animator in a nutshell

This is very accurate. Also, good animation quality, it reminds me of the style of Eddsworld had before Edd passed away.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

OK.

I thought the animation was very well made (Still don't know how you do some of that stuff) and it is also quite touching in some ways. But I'm slightly disappointed by it. I can see why you went with a different direction with this one since I know that doing Animator VS Animation 3 again but longer would be boring and not...fresh. However, that is kinda what I was expecting to see. I wasn't expecting this one to have more of a story to it, and I feel like you don't really need it with this kind of thing.

But it is a fantastic animation, and definitely worth the wait. I'm certain that a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this, and the result is almost flawless. Well done noogai!

All In Good Pun All In Good Pun

.............................Oooooohhhhhhh I get it. Well played, sir.