Windows ERRORS! Windows ERRORS!

I don't see what the point is of having icons on the desktop if you can't click on those icons. This just feels limited to use as only stuff from the start menu seems to work. The only thing that stops me from giving this game a complete 0/5 stars is the fact that graphically it looks almost identical to Windows XP, but even that's giving too much credit as doing that is very easy.
If you added more features that are clickable then I would rate it higher but as it stands I can't really give you a high score.
Anyway I hope you continue and hopefully you'll make something truly fantastic, but right now as it stands, this submission is not that.
-TheMadWasp

vladimirdabic responds:

Check out Paper OS and Windows 98 Errors. its way better and Paper OS is not a error joke!

Super Awesome Bros. Super Awesome Bros.

Minimal gamplay.
0/10

Bemin X 3 Bemin X 3

It's a working platformer.

That's the only good thing I can say about it. But here's a list of things that are flawed with the game:

The jumping feels too floaty
You can jump off the side of a platform
If you side the far right or left side of the level you get reset (can't you make it so you don't pass through it?)
No checkpoints
Every stage 1 song restarts if you die

I got to the point where I was so agitated by the game I had to stop playing.
Also having no animation was just irritating, I don't care if it's for the story, it just got on my nerves.

Nice effort though

BeminFire responds:

Thanks for reviewing, MadWasp.
I don't need your review though, I already know this game is terrible.

Idle Programmer Idle Programmer

The concept for this game isn't bad, but it's been done better. I've played games where you basically wait around for bars to fill up or something similar, but they've often had things you can do in between. With this you literally wait and do nothing until you get your cash and then you click maybe 3-5 times and wait again.
Also the interface looked really boring and lazy and it didn't hold my attention for long.
Good concept, but it was poorly executed.

Free Fall Fred Free Fall Fred

Eh...

The hitboxes are too large, the bird wasn't anywhere near touching me and I still took damage. Also the character is too big for the screen and I was given barely enough time to react.
Graphically, it's not impressive at all. The music is terrible, and the game just feels unpolished.

Nice effort though.

Dapa5678 responds:

thx for review

Bemin X 2 Bemin X 2

Eh...

Level 1: Pain in the ass, the floating mechanism would be cool if you didn't die when you hit the ceiling.
Level 2: This level is far too reliant on the player doing a lot of Trial and Error, however it is simple enough.
Level 3: Kinda looks like something from a Mario Game if you take away the spikes. I found this level to be a bit easy, which is odd considering the previous levels have been moderately difficult.
4. I found this level to be a bit of a pain, but that was because of the jumping mechanic changing again.
5. Easy. Too easy for a boss fight.
6. Near the same as the first level, except I found this one easier.

In conclusion, it's a bit of an odd game to review. You don't do much other than jump around. There are no enemies, just spikes,. The jumping mechanic changes each level which is a pain, and the boss fight is just a waste of time.

Nice try, but it's just not that good.

BeminFire responds:

thanks for review

Endurance Bird Endurance Bird

Another Flappy Bird clone?

Grow some originality, not even a decent remake, pipes just pop up, you die if you hit the ceiling, the bottom pipes go through the ground, the bird turns into 4 yellow squares rather than falling when it dies, and speaking of dying; you don't touch the pipes, if you click at a somewhat wrong time, the game pauses and then says "Game Over".

Terrible Clone, 1/5 for programming.

Gwappy Bird Gwappy Bird

*sigh*

A Flappy BIrd Clone. No originality.
The graphics were bad too, there is no animation at all.

1 Star for programming, that's all.

Going 2 school DEMO Going 2 school DEMO

Put this in the movie category instead of the game category, since this is a trailer.

It's not bad, it looks a lot like the style of Henry Stickmin. But I would of prefered to see some gameplay.
Still, 3.5/5.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

As much as gameplay goes, there isn't much on offer. You click a button to see what preset words come out, but it's fairly amusing and the background music - while doesn't really feel 100% suitable - it is quite nice to listen to.
Apparently I am Mayor Cyborg, the highly ambivalent pirate. And my destiny is to punch the gut out of a fortress of dwarves.