Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Couldn't stop laughing throughout this one. Great work there.
-TheMadWasp

Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

As a long-haired, Jewish screw/handle/hand/dick/stop sign hybrid who also likes Nickelback, I find this animation offensive.

Okay, I'm none of those things, but either way I loved this. The animation style really works for this and I found most of the dialogue very funny.
Keep it up!

-TheMadWasp

Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!! Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!!

Actually pretty well made, I really liked the style of the animation. Keep it up!
-TheMadWasp

Windows ERRORS! Windows ERRORS!

I don't see what the point is of having icons on the desktop if you can't click on those icons. This just feels limited to use as only stuff from the start menu seems to work. The only thing that stops me from giving this game a complete 0/5 stars is the fact that graphically it looks almost identical to Windows XP, but even that's giving too much credit as doing that is very easy.
If you added more features that are clickable then I would rate it higher but as it stands I can't really give you a high score.
Anyway I hope you continue and hopefully you'll make something truly fantastic, but right now as it stands, this submission is not that.

vladimirdabic responds:

Check out Paper OS and Windows 98 Errors. its way better and Paper OS is not a error joke!

Super Awesome Bros. Super Awesome Bros.

Minimal gamplay.
0/10

Bemin X 3 Bemin X 3

It's a working platformer.

That's the only good thing I can say about it. But here's a list of things that are flawed with the game:

The jumping feels too floaty
You can jump off the side of a platform
If you side the far right or left side of the level you get reset (can't you make it so you don't pass through it?)
No checkpoints
Every stage 1 song restarts if you die

I got to the point where I was so agitated by the game I had to stop playing.
Also having no animation was just irritating, I don't care if it's for the story, it just got on my nerves.

Nice effort though

BeminFire responds:

Thanks for reviewing, MadWasp.
I don't need your review though, I already know this game is terrible.

Acid Overdose - B4M! Acid Overdose - B4M!

Ah, I remember this song from a couple of years ago. Still holds up even to this day. Awesome beat, awesome synth, awesome acid etc.

Love it, keep it up!

Moonstone Moonstone

Holy hell, this is a really nice song you've got here. It sounds simplistic in some places, but I think it works really well.
Keep it up!

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

Reminds me of pigeons...
...ew.

Midnight Snack Midnight Snack

You get four stars for "Sub-parmite" alone.

ChazDude responds:

In-jokes are a fun business.

Hot Knife Hot Knife

dead meme, good comic though

ChazDude responds:

It wasn't dead when I drew it :P

The guy looks want a suicide. The guy looks want a suicide.

But why did the guy want a suicide? That's all I want to know, and why say "oh no" if he wanted the suicide?

MicrosoftMike9191 responds:

The car goes on 30mph (originally its 70mph).The car slowes but crashes to guy with 30mph